WorksPad gives system administrators a full set of web-based tools to manage:
• Groups of users
• Policy profiles
• Shared file resources like Windows shared folders and SharePoint document libraries
The Management Console provides a graphical monitoring dashboard and access to the full log of user access errors (like authorization), system errors and user operations.
On-premise deployment architecture
WorksPad Server provides a secure and scalable enterprise file exchange infrastructure for on-premises deployment within the enterprise landscape. Multi-component distributed architecture and stateless message-based communications among mobile clients and server components gives a huge potential for horizontal scalability with network load balancing tools.
Enterprise grade server capabilities
• Active Directory integration for user import and authentication of operations
• Multi-level authorization of users and their devices on the WorksPad server with AD
• Impersonated access to file resources with automatic application of resources’ original user access rights,
• Multiple groups support for users with multiplication of user privileges across the system
• Linking of groups with registered file resources
• Log of user access errors, system errors and all user operations HTTPS as a default transport in all mobile clients, server components and resources access communications
• Distribution of server components in intranet and DMZ if required